Tailwind Create Review – Let Tailwind Design Pinterest Pins For You!
Tailwind has introduced an ah-mazing new feature that you’re going to love. It’s called Tailwind Create and it creates Pinterest pins for you.
Yes you read that right, this new feature is a full blown design tool that creates hundreds of different pin designs for you, so that you can pick and choose the best ones to publish. How cool is that!
I’ve been using Tailwind to schedule my pins for a while now and I love how it’s a huge time saver. And now with Tailwind Create I can save even more time because I can now create, schedule, publish and analyse all my pins in one place!
Let’s have a look how it works with this Tailwind Create review.
Pin this post for later
I may earn a small commission for affiliate links in this post at no extra cost to you. I was also compensated to create this post, though all opinions are my own. Please read my disclaimer for more information.
What is Tailwind Create
Tailwind Create is a design tool that you can access from your Tailwind dashboard. It designs Pinterest pins for you after you select photos and colours to work with. It creates hundreds of designs that you can select, edit and schedule in Tailwind within seconds. This truly makes Tailwind a one-stop-shop for Pinterest pin creation and scheduling.
Who is Tailwind Create for?
Tailwind Create is perfect for bloggers, VA’s, social media managers and anyone else who’d like to create unique Pinterest pin designs in just a few clicks. It is perfect for people with no design skills who want to create beautiful pins without much effort.
If you’d like to increase your productivity and streamline your workflow try out Tailwind Create for free here.
How to use Tailwind Create?
If you have a Tailwind subscription, you can access Tailwind Create by clicking on the green button > Create Pin Images in the Tailwind dashboard.
If you don’t have a Tailwind account >> start a Forever Free account with this link now so you can follow along with this tutorial.
In the Tailwind Create dashboard you have to add a few details that help create your pin. You need to add the destination link of the pin you’re about to create, your pin title and some photos. You can upload your own photos or select a few images from the stock photo library.
Next you click the blue button > Create Images in the bottom right corner.
This brings you to the Design Gallery. On the left are your Design Settings where you can upload photos, select a colour palette, edit your pin title, choose fonts and select your branding options.
Now comes the fun part! On the right you’ll see all the designs that Tailwind Create has designed for you. There are literally hundreds of gorgeous designs that are ready to be used or can be tweaked in the editor.
You can select designs by clicking the select button underneath the image. To edit the design, simply click on edit. This brings you to to edit dashboard where you can pretty much edit anything you like.
On the left you can add a subtitle, a call to action, a shape, an arrow or photos.
On the right you can change the font, text size, line height, letter spacing etc. There is also a Layers function that lets you bring elements to the front or back. And there is an opacity slider, which is handy for creating transparent overlays over photos to make your text stand out more.
When you’ve finished editing your pin, click on > Save and Go Back. This will bring you back to the Design Gallery where you can select another pin to edit. Once you’ve got a few designs finished, click on the green button > Review Your Selection, here you’ll find all pins that you’ve selected and edited.
If you want to use your pins on your website, you can download them here by clicking on the Download button in the bottom corner.
If you want to schedule your pins in Tailwind, click on > Go Schedule.
This opens your newly created pins in Tailwind Drafts. Now all you have to do is add a description and your most relevant boards, set your interval and add them to your queue like usual. I love how much time I save by not having to search for my images before uploading!
Tailwind Create Demo
If you’d like a video tutorial to see how Tailwind Create works, watch how I use it here for the first time.
Is Tailwind worth it?
The majority of my blog traffic comes from Pinterest and I use Tailwind to schedule all of my pins. An important part of being successful on Pinterest is consistency. Tailwind helps me to be consistent by letting me schedule my pins weeks in advance. This way my queue is never empty and I always have pins going out into the feed.
Tailwind helps me save so much time every month that I definitely think it’s worth the small investment.
And now I can save even more time with Tailwind Create.
This new tool will help you streamline your Pinterest scheduling even more by letting you create, schedule, publish and analyse all your pins in one place.
Let’s recap this Tailwind Create review with…
What I love most about Tailwind Create:
- You can choose from hundreds of designs and edit them in just a few seconds.
- You don’t have to have any design experience to look like a PRO.
- Everything happens in one place, so you never have to download, upload, or organise your files.
- I can go from idea to Pin in 30 seconds!
- You can use Tailwind Create for free with their Forever Free Plan!
Is Tailwind Create Free
Yes, the great thing about Tailwind Create is that it has a free plan that you can sign up for without entering credit card details.
On the free plan you can create 20 pin designs per month, you also get access to 5 Tailwind Communities in which you can submit 30 pins per month.
Tailwind Create Pricing
This is the latest update on Tailwind Pricing Plans:
- All free signups will now have 20 posts per month to publish on Pinterest and Instagram. This change means they now have free accounts rather than free trials!
- On top of 20 published posts per month, free members will also have 20 Tailwind Create posts to use every month
- Free accounts can use Tailwind Create to make 20 posts per month
- Free accounts will have 5 Tailwind Communities with 30 submissions per month
Pro Plan – $14.99/ month or $119.88/year
- This will replace the current Plus Plan for new signups
- Pro Plans include 1 Pinterest account and 1 Instagram account
- Pro Plans can publish 100 posts per month and use Tailwind Create to make 200 posts per month across all platforms
- Pro members will have 5 Tailwind Communities with 30 submissions per month
Advanced Plan – $29.99/month or $239.88/year
- Advanced plans include 2 Pinterest accounts and 2 Instagram accounts
- Advanced plans can publish 1,000 posts per month and can make unlimited Tailwind Create posts
- Advanced members will have unlimited access to Tailwind Communities
Max Plan – $59.99/month or $479.88/year
- Max plans include 3 Pinterest and 3 Instagram accounts
- Max plans get unlimited publishing, unlimited Tailwind Create posts, and Unlimited Communities
This brings me to the end of this Tailwind Create review.
If you have any question, drop a comment below, and if you’re just getting started with Pinterest Marketing, start a Pinterest business account here and make sure to grab my free guide here: