Guest Post For Sassy Boss
If you’re a blogger with tips on building a successful blog or online business and you would like to share your skills and expertise on my blog, I’d love to hear from you!
Please note this is an opportunity for individual bloggers only to gain exposure for their NON COMMERCIAL sites. If you are interested in advertising, please contact me about a sponsored post opportunity.
Before you submit a guest post, make sure you read the guidelines and then contact me via email to pitch me your post ideas.
If your email does not contain at least one specific article pitch, it will be ignored.
I’m looking for submissions on the following topics: blogging, WordPress, email marketing, social media, Pinterest tips, increasing your blog traffic, affiliate marketing, selling digital products, sales funnels, writing tips, making money online, work-from-home opportunities, blogging for money, SEO, and so on.
Please note my audience consists mostly of female bloggers (beginners to intermediate) and your post submission must be geared towards them.
If you want to write a post on one of the topics mentioned above and you can make sure they meet the following guidelines, please scroll down and fill out the form below to pitch me your ideas.
Guest Posting Guidelines
- The guest post must be at least 1,500 words long
- It must be original content, and cannot be published anywhere else (I check)
- You have to be a blogger with an active website
- Your DA score must be at least 8
- No paid links to commercial sites can be included in the post
- No affiliate links – but you can link to tools or products that you recommend
- The article must be error-free, and proofread before submitting it
- Short, easy to read paragraphs (300 words or less) are preferred, and you should break-up the text with relevant H2 and H3 headings
- You may add 1 to 2 links back to your website within the post, if relevant
- You must link to 2-3 articles that are already live on Sassy Boss organically in the article (preferred), or in a “Related articles” section at the end
- You must add 1 external link to authoritative sites (DA of 50+) such as Forbes, Entrepreneur.com, HubSpot, Neil Patel, Business News Daily, Social Media Examiner etc
- Once the article is published, you must add a link to it from your blog (optional, but highly appreciated) and share it on social media
Please note that I retain full editorial and approval rights, including removing or substituting links, editing content and so on. I reserve the right to edit or refuse any post.
By submitting a pitch or article for guest posting, you thereby agree of these terms and transfer the ownership and copyright of the article to Sassy Boss and its owner.
Submit Your Guest Post Idea
Tell me a bit about your guest post idea in the form below and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.